American Welding Laboratories is an equal-opportunity employer and follows the same policies in accepting applications from potential students. The School is open to all students without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status. To be admitted to any program at American Welding Laboratories, an applicant must:
1. Be in good health and physically able to perform the duties and techniques required for employment in the student’s field of interest.
2. Have the financial resources necessary to complete the program of study.
3. Tour the facility and complete and registration form.
4. Provide State-issued ID and SSN.
American Welding Laboratories has an open admission policy. Applicants must be a minimum of 17 1/2. This is because we operate in such a way to prepare our students in a short amount of time for immediate job placement. Most people can not work as a welder if they are under the age of 18 because most liability insurance requires employees in weld shops to be 18 and since our courses are geared towards getting students ready to work and trained in a short time, a high school diploma is not required. However, students should have an academic fundamental knowledge of math and reading comprehension.
1. Call 479-551-2049 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
2. Fill out the registration form.
3. Disclose any felony convictions to American Welding Laboratories during the application process; additional information may be required.
4. Demonstrate the availability of financial resources for meeting tuition and fees obligations.